BASSFOX ADDON KODI INSTALL GUIDE
1.Open the kodi app. As soon as you open the Kodi, you could see the desktop as given below. Just click on the settings button on the window.
2. Open the file manager.
3. Tap on add source to add the required source file.
4. Now the dialog box will open up, just double click on none and give ok.
5. Then a screen will show up, where you need to enter the Bassfox kodi repo URL “http://www.vectordroid.com/repo” without any mistakes. Remember if you make any mistakes the path will not be added and will lead to error.
6. Now choose a desired name for the file. Here I choose it as ‘vectoroid’. Then press ok. Remember the name should not have been used before.
7. Next go back to the main menu by pressing ESC key. Then click on add-ons in the menu.
8. Now on the top left corner, you can find an icon like unzipper, just click on it.
9. Then on the next screen press Install from Zip file to add the source file.
10. Under the zip from file box you can find various files, just hang on to ‘vecteroid'(whatever name you save the repository file, as shown in step 6).
11.On the next page, you can see a list of files. Choose 2.REPOSITORY ADDONS – COMPLETE LIBRARY.
On the next page, you can see a list of repositories for various addons. Since we want to install bassfox kodi addon, look out for bassfox repository. it will be named as repository.BassFox.Official-x.x.x.zip.
Now a pop-up will appear in the top right corner, once the zip file is installed. That’s about it with the installation of BassFox repository. You can also Download BASSFOX addon zip HERE
DESCARGA EL NUEVO BASSFOXWEB UNICAMENTE DE PELICULAS Y DEPORTES